All services provided by Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any THE COUNTRY’s local law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:copyrighted material, material that is threatening or obscene, material that is with “adult only” content, or material, protected by trade secrets and other statute.
Note: Pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited. This includes sexual content or direct links to adult content hosted elsewhere. Sites, promoting any illegal activity, violence or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server, or links to such sites are also prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content or links are:
- Pirated software or copyrighted MP3 files
- Hacking Tools
- Warez sites
- Adult content (in any form)
- Spamming Software
- Web-based shells
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd does not renew accounts automatically. For the customer’s convienience, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will send a renewal reminder to the contact email address on file for the corresponding hosting account. The customer is ultimately responsible for renewing the hosting account through one of the options given by Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd.
Customers are not allowed to open a second hosting account for a domain that is already hosted through Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd. If the customer wants to continue hosting the specified domain with Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd, he/she needs to renew the account using one of the renewal options given by Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY
- By default, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will grant ownership to the person, who paid for the hosting account. If the purchase was made by credit card or PayPal, the holder of the respective credit card or PayPal account will be considered the owner. If the purchase was made by Western Union, bank transfer, or some other similar way, the respective sender of the funds covering the purchase of the account will be considered the owner. Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to confirm the identity of the owner by contacting him/her by e-mail or telephone, in the same order of preference.
- If the identity of the credit card holder or the sender of the funds as discussed above cannot be confirmed, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will attempt to determine the owner in other ways, which include but are not limited to investigation of log files, investigation of the content hosted under the respective hosting account or domain name, and investigation of the sequence of annual payments for the disputed service.
- In case of death or serious disability of the original owner, that prevent him/her from continuing to manage the hosting account or the domain name purchased, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd may grant ownership to another person or organization, if enough proof is presented about the original owner’s condition, and based solely upon the investigation that Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will undertake about this issue.
- Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will consider a court decision overruling in case of ownership dispute, and will always comply with such a decision.
LOST LOGIN INFORMATION POLICY
BACKGROUND RUNNING PROGRAMS
- Memory limitations: Customers using shared hosting services will be able to use only a certain portion of the total available memory on the server.
- CPU usage limitations: Scripts that take too much real CPU time will be terminated.
- Simultaneous script execution limitations: Customers will be able to run only a certain amount of CGI scripts simultaneously. Whenever this limitation is triggered, execution of subsequent CGI script requests via the web will produce an error message.
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to alter the above limitations and to place additional limits without prior notice if an account endangers the stability or the performance of the hosting server due to intensive resource usage. The additional limits may include, but are not limited to MySQL, memory and CPU usage limitations, and stopping access to directories.
DISTRIBUTION AND/OR TRANSMISSION OF INDECENT SPEECH OR MATERIALS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- threatening or obscene;
- offensive to any person or group. This includes but is not limited to prejudice, racism, intolerance, hatred, and harassment; expressions that are by nature libelous, defamatory, and offensive to or disrespectful of ethnic, racial, religious, or other groups;
- harmful to minors;
- likely to cause damage to reputation of third parties.
Note: Defamatory speech distributed over the Internet can result in civil liability for the defamer.
SPAM OR UNSOLICITED EMAIL
The customer may not use Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s network, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s equipment or Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s e-mail service in connection with the transmission of spam, flames, mail bombs, or similar unsolicited e-mail messages. The customer’s domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary or reply-to address in any of the above. This prohibition fully extends to sending of unsolicited mailings from another service that in any way mentions your domain name or implicates the use of the Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s network, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s equipment or Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s e-mail services. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient without his/her prior consent. For purposes of this provision, merely making one’s e-mail address accessible to the public will not constitute a request or invitation to receive messages.
In case sufficient evidence is presented about any violation of this provision, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to disable the customer’s account without prior notice. For the purpose of acquiring such evidence, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will use various techniques, including but not limited to: closely inspecting all spam reports sent to Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s anti-abuse department (firstname.lastname@example.org), searching the logs of Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s mail servers, and scanning the server space for popular “spamming” applications. Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd will be the sole arbiter as to what would be considered sufficient evidence.
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd, at its sole discretion, may change these terms and conditions at any time. By using Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s services the user agrees that Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd may: (1) revise these terms and conditions; and (2) change the services provided. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revised terms or change to the service(s) on Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s web site, or on notification to the customer by e-mail. The customer agrees to review Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s web site, including these terms, periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If the customer does not agree with any revision, he/she may terminate the services at any time by notifying Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd by e-mail. Notice of the customer’s termination will be effective on receipt and processing by Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd.The customer agrees that, by continuing to use Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s services following notice of any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), he/she abides by any such revisions or changes.
The content available through this site is the sole property of Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd and is protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd-owned content received through this site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through this site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s express prior written consent.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse hosting for insecure applications that could be, for instance, utilized by an attacker to gain unauthorized access to the server and/or execute applications with the privileges of the customer that has uploaded the insecure application in question. Customers are responsible for keeping their applications up-to-date, checking for security issues with the application vendor, and updating to the latest secure version that is available. In the event that an insecure application is installed on the hosting account of the customer, Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right to disable access to it, or, if deemed necessary, to the hosting account in its entirety. This will be with the exclusive purpose of preventing damage to the customer and to the other customers hosted on the same server, and may be done with or (in case of emergency) without prior notice.
Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse or cancel service. Violation of any of Hosthaven/47 Media Pte Ltd’s Terms could result in a warning, suspension, or account termination. Submitting fake personal information can also be grounds for suspension or termination.