To create e-mail accounts at your domain name, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Control Panel (http://yourdomain.com/cpanel) with the correct credentials
- Click on the “Email Accounts” icon
- Type the email address to be created in the Email field.
- Type the password in the Password field.
- Retype the password in the Password (again) field.
- You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
- Type the quota in the Mailbox Quota field.
- The quota defines how much hard drive space the account will be allowed to use.
- Important: Due to mail server constraints, quotas cannot be greater than 2048 MB. Quotas exceeding this amount must be unlimited.
- Click Create Account.
- Login to your Control Panel (http://yourdomain.com/cp) with the correct credentials
- Click on the “Mail Manager” icon
- Enter the username of the new account in the “Create New Account” field. Enter the password, which you would like to assign to that mailbox in the fields below.
- Click on the “Add“ button.